Tyendinaga Township Council
Some information about Council is listed here for your simple access. Select any of the below areas for more information:
- Agendas and Minutes
- Boards and Committees
- Code of Conduct for Council, Committees, & Local Boards
- Council Meetings & Registrations
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest
- Land Acknowledgment
- Your Council & How to Communicate with Them
Remuneration & Expenditures
In accordance with the Municipal Act and Tyendinaga Township’s commitment to Accountability and Transparency, on or before March 31 each year we provide Tyendinaga Township Council an itemized statement of remuneration and expenses paid in the previous year to:
- Each member of Council in respect of his or her services as a member of the council or any other body, including a local board, to which the member has been appointed by Council or on which the member holds office by virtue of being a member of Council.
- Each member of Council in respect of his or her services as an officer or employee of the municipality or other body, including a local board.
- Each person, other than a member of Council, appointed by the municipality to serve as a member of any body, including a local board, in respect of his or her services as a member of the body.