10 Days, 2 Ways: Voting will be held from October 14-24, 2022 by Internet and Telephone Voting.
If you’re eligible to vote in this election, you can vote online using an internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone anytime from 10 a.m. on October 14 to 8 p.m. on October 24, 2022
Who Can Vote?
You are eligible to vote if you are:
- A Canadian citizen; and
- At least 18 years old; and
- A resident in Tyendinaga Township; or
- Either a resident of the township or a property owner or tenant or the spouse or same sex partner of an owner or tenant in the municipality during a specified time just before the election.
You may only vote once in the Tyendinaga municipal election regardless of how many properties you own or rent within the township. You may also vote in multiple Municipal Elections if you own property outside of Tyendinaga Township.
List of Candidates
Am I on the Voters’ List?
How will I vote?
- 2022 Tyendinaga Township Municipal Election Procedures
- 2022 Election Accessibility Plan
- 2022 Voters’ Guide for Ontario Municipal Council and School Board Elections – Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Municipal Elections – Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Municipal Elections Act, 1996
- Municipal Act, 2001
~ Chief Administrative Officer
859 Melrose Road, RR #1, Shannonville, ON K0K 3A0
859 Melrose Road, RR#1, Shannonville, ON K0K 3A0