The inaugural meeting for Tyendinaga’s newly elected Township Council will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. at the Tyendinaga Township Recreation Hall at 363 McFarlane Road, Shannonville. Members of the community are invited to attend the meeting to watch Tyendinaga’s Reeve and members of Council be sworn in for the 2022-2026 term.
The event is open to the public, however seating is limited. To watch the meeting virtually, visit www.tyendinagatownship.com/meeting-registrations .
The details for the meeting are as follows:
What: Inaugural Meeting of Tyendinaga’s Township Council
When: Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 5 p.m. The event will unfold as follows:
- Procession – Jody Krebs, Piper
- Welcome – Carla Preston, Chief Administrative Officer, Township of Tyendinaga
- Reeve – Declaration of Office and Presentation of the Chain of Office
- Councillors – Declaration of Office and Inaugural Address
- Reeve’s Inaugural Address
- Conclusion of meeting; reception to follow
How: Residents are able to attend in-person, however seating is limited. Residents can also watch virtually by registering www.tyendinagatownship.com/meeting-registrations .
Where: Tyendinaga Township Recreation Hall, 363 McFarlane Road, Shannonville