PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO COVID 19 ALL HALL RENTALS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2020
The Township of Tyendinaga recreation hall is available to be booked for events such as weddings, parties, birthdays, anniversaries, fundraisers, dinners, dances, bridal/baby showers, family reunions and more.
The hall rental rate is $325.00 plus taxes. This fee includes the use of the kitchen and/or bar facilities. The hourly rental rate is $40.00 per hour (up to 7 hours of use) plus taxes per hour used.
The recreation hall is equipped with dishes and utensils for up to 200 people. Rental rate includes access to all kitchen appliances. With entrance and exit doors in place, our spacious kitchen allows caterers the option of serving ‘your’ meal from the large island in the centre of the room.
Our hall offers bar facilities and holds a permanent liquor license through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). We operate the bar with our trained Smart Serve Staff for all types of functions.
The recreation hall is located at 363 McFarlane Road, Shannonville, ON, K0K 3A0
Cost is $100 a day for use of the horse ring
Hardball Field- Fields 1 and 3
- $35.00 +HST Early Game includes maintenance fee
- $85.00 +HST Late game includes maintenance fee and light fee
Softball Field- Fields 2 and 4
- $12.00 +HST Maintenance fee (includes lining the field)
- $125.00 +HST per day
- $30.00 light fee on top of daily fee (Hardball only)
Practice Costs (Fields are not lined)
- $12.00 +HST Hardball field (maintenance fee)
- $10.00 +HST Softball field (maintenance fee)
- $10.00 +HST per game
- $100.00 +HST for a tournament